DMR 1st Run

DMR 1st Run
July 12 Harford Springs Reserve Park Gavilan Hills

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

I Run For…


Another call for submissions to this blog.
We all run for a reason: our health, enjoyment of the outdoors, the challenge of a meeting a specific goal, being with friends or even for someone we care about. Since this blog is member focused, I am looking for posts about why you got started running or what motivates you to run. I know several of our members run for people who cannot run so I would also like to post about that.

Just email me the details along with some photos at keeperterrier@gmail.com and I will post them for you.

I run for Ellie (more coming on that soon),

Cheryl
Don't miss a post, make sure you subscribe to this blog by entering your email address in the "Follow by Email" box on the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment