DMR 1st Run

DMR 1st Run
July 12 Harford Springs Reserve Park Gavilan Hills

Friday, May 23, 2014

Race Reports Please


 
Me at the Mission Inn Run
As blog readership and membership to the Riverside Chapter of MRTT continues to grow, I would like to be able to highlight some of the races that our members have been attending. These posts will be a little different from what we are used to seeing on Facebook. Since Facebook highlights what happens in the moment or tends to be very brief, a blog post can be a little more comprehensive. We can talk about who event was raising funds for or even who won. If it was a small and well run race, your impressions might bring more people to the event, which is a good thing for everyone.
 
Sounds like something you want to do? Great!
 
Your humble blogger at Hometown Heroes
For your submission, I will need the following:

1.       Pictures. If you already posted them on Facebook,  just remind me and I can pull the pictures from there.

2.       Name of the event, date and city it took place in. This will help me look for a press release about the event so I can add a little more to the report.

3.       Most importantly, your experience. Be as detailed or as simple as you want.

So send any race reports you want to share and I will publish them for you. My email address is keeperterrier@gmail.com.

Saving my pennies for the next race,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment